View all forum posts by DestinaFaroda

Topic: No, we are not dead

DestinaFaroda

Forum: PDM News    Posted: Jul 6, 2009 10:11 pm

After two years of inactivity, I'm just glad to get more ZMT.  While this episode was short, you didn't try to drag out the humor.  It was a different to see a DBZ character who didn't break his established anime character until the end, and by then ...
Topic: Can't Post? It could be Norton!

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Suggestion Box    Posted: May 12, 2006 3:02 pm

What was happening is that the actual posting client (text box and buttons) did not load.  As a result, when I was previously taken to the reply screen, there was nowhere for me to type my message.  Everything else on the page loaded smooth...
Topic: We need YOUR help!

DestinaFaroda

Forum: PDM News    Posted: May 11, 2006 4:16 pm

Character Suggestion Rini/Sailor Mini-Moon (Sailor Moon -- dubbed anime version) Short Bio:  Rini is the future daughter of the titular heroine of Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask.  She has travelled to the present day where she interact...

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Suggestion Box    Posted: May 11, 2006 2:30 pm

I found out that a lot of forums and sites will simply block your access because the browser doesn't leave information, be it about the browser itself or visited sites.  Even Hotmail won't work properly under the default settings.  Chances ...

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Suggestion Box    Posted: May 10, 2006 6:10 pm

I don't know where to put this, but I feel I have to write this as a public service announcement.  If someone is having trouble posting on the forums and has Nortion Internet Security installed on his or computer, it could be because Norton by d...
Topic: Yamcha's Sing-A-Long posted

DestinaFaroda

Forum: ZMT News    Posted: May 10, 2006 5:57 pm

Ah, finally, I can post!  All I have to say is that this.  I know I've been watching too much Internet media when I make connections between ZMT's Puar and that X-Men video "The Juggernaut B-tch" when they don't exist.  Never...
Topic: The End, Or Publicity Stunt?

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Feb 14, 2006 4:51 pm

I don't think this is a publicity stunt. A publicity stunt would have annouced the next episode as the last one, then revealed the hoax on April Fools' Day. Besides, I don't think an animator/actor/director who has been as responsive to...
Topic: Most Disliked Episode

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Feb 14, 2006 4:42 pm

The episode I liked the least was episode 4, but only slightly less than the others. It was hilarious, had great ideas, and was done as well as it could have been...but the show just isn't the same without Nappa.As far as episode 8 goes, Bulma, the ...
Topic: The End, Or Publicity Stunt?

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Feb 12, 2006 6:28 pm

While I would of course love more episodes than what is coming, I am grateful that we, as viewers, are able to have the epsiodes that have been made. Besides, it's good to leave the audience wanting more. Thanks to Susie, Patrick, and Jason for...
Topic: Suggestion

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Suggestion Box    Posted: Jan 16, 2006 12:34 am

I noticed that in the last topic, you mentioned that bandwidth usually becomes a problem when new visitors visit the site and watch all the epsiodes. As someone who came here from Newgrounds and did just that, I have two suggestions for this problem...
Topic: Simply brilliant, and here's why!

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Jan 16, 2006 12:12 am

I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here, as this isn't related to a specific episode of Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater.What I like best about this series is that it gives characters that have had rather unsatisfactory ends another chanc...
Topic: A Silly Request

DestinaFaroda

Forum: Request a character to appear on ZMT    Posted: Jan 15, 2006 11:45 pm

First of all, thank you, Susie, for making this series. I'm also very surprised that you're open to suggestions.As much as I like the already suggested ideas of having more of the series regulars, the show has far more potential poking fun a...

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network