View all forum posts by Saiyan_Met

Topic: The End of Zarbon

Saiyan_Met

Forum: ZMT News    Posted: Feb 19, 2006 1:49 pm

Ah! Well if thats how you're gonna handle it then its more understandable... However.. *sniff* I'll still miss Nappa..... You'll still be eating donuts and ruling 'Kicking your ass' in my memories big buddy!

Saiyan_Met

Forum: ZMT News    Posted: Feb 18, 2006 2:35 pm

Im just a nappa fan through and through. ^_^ And you do make good points Sue, may I call you Sue?, but there is a reason I suggest Nappa to remain on as cost or Co-Host of the next series. If I understand what your planning to do at this moment in ...

Saiyan_Met

Forum: ZMT News    Posted: Feb 15, 2006 5:29 am

Well.. I guess if it can't be Nappa the man himself... something similar would be the next best thing.... but still.... t'wouldn't be nappa. nope... Only nappa has the refinement and sophistication to heighten our awareness to such deep...

Saiyan_Met

Forum: ZMT News    Posted: Feb 14, 2006 9:29 pm

Sorry to see Zarbon end, however can't help the voicer moving out... You and your crew do great work Sue, and look forward to the new show.... But... as one fans opinion... I must plead.... Keep Nappa as a host/Co-Host! ^_^ He rocks so hard, ...
Topic: Zarbons masterpiece theaters Characters

Saiyan_Met

Forum: Other PDM Discussions    Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:06 pm

Hmmm... hard to say. I like all the characters and their styles.... but definately have to go for the hosts. Nappa is so funny, and he has a slight air of Meatwad about him (From ATHF), poor guy... Hes so dumb, but definately not slow. He know'...
Topic: Simply brilliant, and here's why!

Saiyan_Met

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Feb 5, 2006 12:57 pm

I agree.. Iv only recently known this site as well, and have grown to love it and the characters. It would tear at my heart for it to end so soon... Particularly with Yamchas sing-a-long coming up. XD!
Topic: Do YOU think Zarbon's gay?

Saiyan_Met

Forum: Dragon Ball Discussion    Posted: Feb 5, 2006 12:34 pm

I have two opinions. One based on the actual show where I am certain he isn't gay... He's just a pretty boy that likes to emphasize his own appearance, its a common trait among anyone even slightly vain, and that emphasizing makes him seem mo...
Topic: ChatRooms!ChatRooms!ChatRooms!ChatRooms!

Saiyan_Met

Forum: Suggestion Box    Posted: Jan 29, 2006 6:56 pm

Is there any way to join an AIM room without being invited?
Topic: Random Suggestion

Saiyan_Met

Forum: Request a character to appear on ZMT    Posted: Jan 29, 2006 9:27 am

I agree, atleast one member of the Ginyu force, if not two. XD Personally i'd like to see jeice, I dunno, Jeice just has always been one of my favored charas.... Just imagining Jeice as a wana-be rock-n-roller, judging by the american aussie vo...

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network