View all forum posts by ibhenowflee

Page: [1]  2  3  4  5  6  
Topic: DeviantART

ibhenowflee

Forum: Art Board    Posted: Jan 12, 2008 11:34 pm

In this thread, DeviantART pages will be posted for all to see. Here's Mine. I currently have a comic strip series going.
Topic: Anime Spoof Show cast

ibhenowflee

Forum: PDM News    Posted: Jan 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Nice. It's good to know that your still making stuff for us. Good luck on the new show, I hope it's as good as ZMT.
Topic: Favourite anime!

ibhenowflee

Forum: Anime    Posted: Sep 22, 2007 9:18 pm

On Aug 23, 2007 4:44 pm, Lyude said: [quote]ill stopbefore you go thinking im an addict[/quote] I'm shure not as much as kakarot12 over there. She downloaded over 1,000 AMVs. I'm not even kidding you. My opinion from a while ago hasn't changed much ...
Topic: Chibi Figurines

ibhenowflee

Forum: Dragon Ball Discussion    Posted: Aug 10, 2007 9:40 pm

On Aug 10, 2007 9:50 pm, kakarot12 said: [quote]yeah those chibis were awesome.  nappa looked so...nappa on his spacepod. oh, and the party was awesome. even if was just you me and Collin. [/quote] ^_^;; We should probably stay on topic here. But ...
Topic: Chibi Figurines

ibhenowflee

Forum: Dragon Ball Discussion    Posted: Aug 10, 2007 6:53 pm

I stopped by the ChinaTown of Philly last week, and these figurines caught my eye. I would have gotten the rest of em' if I hadn't spent my funds a golden fortune cat. There's 7 in total, each with its own dragon ball. (Nappa has a capsule) Comments?...
Topic: Philosophy: Why is death scary?

ibhenowflee

Forum: Dragon Ball Discussion    Posted: Jul 1, 2007 7:29 pm

On Jun 30, 2007 3:31 pm, R_9AX2_Dinner_Bell said: [quote]Who cares if you die? When you die, you go to the otherworld. You could destroy the whole damn universe and your still 'fine'. The character kept doing everything they could to wish people bac...
Topic: Flyff - A free MMORPG

ibhenowflee

Forum: Video Games    Posted: Jun 24, 2007 2:05 pm

Meh. I'm not really into online games. They all seem the same to me. Just go around completing the same tasks over and over again to raise your EXP. I think I'll pass.
Topic: Domain propagation

ibhenowflee

Forum: PDM News    Posted: Jun 20, 2007 10:42 am

On Jun 16, 2007 7:47 am, Susie said: [quote]Hi ibhenowflee. Thanks for letting me know about that. Try uploading your avatar again. Let me know if it works now. You shouldn't see those error messages anymore. Thanks for taking a screen shot. [/quo...
Topic: Domain propagation

ibhenowflee

Forum: PDM News    Posted: Jun 15, 2007 6:25 pm

S'alright Susie. But I would like to know what this is. It happened after I tried to upload my avatar.
Topic: Sweet AMV's

ibhenowflee

Forum: Anime    Posted: Jun 5, 2007 5:22 pm

The best AMV I've ever seen was AMV Hell3 on animemusicvideos.org . I would post a link to it, but you have to sign up first and download it. The funniest I have ever seen is actually a "Stand-up comedy AMV" : http://youtube.com/watch?v=zAA...
Topic: Episode 15 - Senzu Pop

ibhenowflee

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Jun 5, 2007 5:02 pm

That was pretty cool. I enjoyed seeing Nappa's grand daddy. It was pretty funny watching him go SS and beating up Piccolo. To bad we didn't get to see more of Gregory though. Nice job Susie, good comeback. RIP Gregory .
Topic: Forums open again

ibhenowflee

Forum: PDM News    Posted: Jun 5, 2007 4:43 pm

Tis' a time for celebration!
Topic: Oh noes! I'm leaving!

ibhenowflee

Forum: Other PDM Discussions    Posted: Aug 7, 2006 9:21 pm

On Aug 7, 2006 3:53 pm, FERGUS_MANERGUS said: [quote]dont feel stupid, one time i put my finger i my baby sisters mouth.....on purpose X-P[/quote] For what reason, may I ask, was your finger doing in your baby sister's mouth?
Topic: Favorite Line

ibhenowflee

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Aug 7, 2006 9:19 pm

On Aug 6, 2006 7:44 pm, majinvegeta said: [quote]i would have to say any of vegeta's lines and everything that puar said in yamcha's sing-a-long.[/quote] Yeah, what he said was almost completely made up of curses and bleeps. heh
Topic: Favorite Line

ibhenowflee

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Aug 4, 2006 10:09 pm

On Aug 4, 2006 7:28 pm, FERGUS_MANERGUS said: [quote]well its worth whachin em[/quote] I guess so.

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network