View all forum posts by Shalashaska

Page: [1]  2  3  4  5  6  
Topic: Flyff - A free MMORPG

Shalashaska

Forum: Video Games    Posted: Jun 18, 2007 10:29 am

For those of you who saw these on PD, yes, I made two topics. Why? So more people could possibly join. I found this game online about a week ago. It is called Flyff. It is a FREE (no purchase price or subscription fees) MMORPG, or Massively Multi...
Topic: Forums open again

Shalashaska

Forum: PDM News    Posted: Jun 1, 2007 10:04 pm

I agree. Its just that PD has changed twice since I was a member, but I've been a member here for longer and It hasn't changed at all. I kinda like my little dropdown menus and all that jazz. Anyway, great job on the new episode. Easily one of the be...
Topic: Forums open again

Shalashaska

Forum: PDM News    Posted: Jun 1, 2007 9:42 pm

Quick question. IS PDM getting a new makeover like PD got at the beginning of the year? Just wondering...
Topic: Oh noes! I'm leaving!

Shalashaska

Forum: Other PDM Discussions    Posted: Aug 15, 2006 5:22 am

this topic is old news and isnt in effect anymore. its going nowhere fast. thread locked.
Topic: Teaser and Themesong posted

Shalashaska

Forum: Surviving Together News    Posted: Aug 11, 2006 3:17 pm

My thoughts exactly... if all of those "scenes" are animated, not many people would be able to watch it. and the thing is, all of the "scenes" are important plot points.  ^.^;;
Topic: Favorite Line

Shalashaska

Forum: Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater    Posted: Jul 28, 2006 9:53 am

Mine is Nappa's line "I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass, youll feel like, a guy with a foot in his ass." Or when he says "yall showing me that sign is like a cruel joke right about now" and "You suck both of you. I ...
Topic: Fav. phrase or quote

Shalashaska

Forum: General Discussion    Posted: Jul 27, 2006 9:07 am

mine is my signature
Topic: The Best 70's / 80's music

Shalashaska

Forum: General Discussion    Posted: Jul 25, 2006 11:00 am

On Jul 24, 2006 9:49 pm, Jin1 said: [quote] I like listening to the 80's metal bands, such as Metalica, Van Hallen, Megadeth, Motorhead, Iron Maiden (etc) anything Metal. Honor to the Metal Heads(8-E [/quote] couldnt have said it any better...
Topic: zarbonizer VS bixass test if we can agree on sumthing

Shalashaska

Forum: General Discussion    Posted: Jul 25, 2006 10:58 am

On Jul 25, 2006 3:59 am, bixass said: [quote]On Jul 24, 2006 12:07 pm, Shalashaska said: [quote] On Jul 23, 2006 10:55 am, zarbomaster said: [quote]ye im bored and it seems bixass de ass [/quote] You continually call bixass an ass almost every t...

Shalashaska

Forum: General Discussion    Posted: Jul 24, 2006 11:07 am

On Jul 23, 2006 10:55 am, zarbomaster said: [quote]ye im bored and it seems bixass de ass [/quote] You continually call bixass an ass almost every time you open your mouth. that is a direct insult to another user. and you had better show me some&nb...

Shalashaska

Forum: General Discussion    Posted: Jul 23, 2006 1:22 pm

Okay Zarbomaster! Stop flaming Bixass! Im about damn tired of it! This was created just to cause trouble. Youre fucking around and you are gonna get yourself banned. And the answer is 54
Topic: The worst game ever

Shalashaska

Forum: Video Games    Posted: Jul 9, 2006 5:41 pm

way too many to list. sly cooper, kids next door, all godzilla games, movie games (except for goldeneye), i/we :heart: katamari, rayman except the first one, all the splinter cells, all superman games (i despise superman.  batman ...
Topic: how do you see yourself?

Shalashaska

Forum: General Discussion    Posted: Jul 6, 2006 9:27 am

I see myself as a 300lb poor 16 year old slob, who is a video game guru, and the kind of person that never gets out of the house.
Topic: 10 years from now...

Shalashaska

Forum: General Discussion    Posted: Jul 3, 2006 7:43 pm

On Jul 3, 2006 3:57 pm, ibhenowflee said: [quote]Maybe the site's popularity will grow. And we all might be the most experienced members of the site, the ones who where there from the beginning, and we'll keep the noobs in order! :lol: [/quot...
Topic: omg, biggest embarrassing moment

Shalashaska

Forum: General Discussion    Posted: Jul 3, 2006 7:42 pm

I can vouch for that. :lol:

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network