First News Post for Surviving Together

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Apr 4, 2006 10:06 pm

# 1

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

This section is still under construction. Expect more updates within a few weeks.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 6:21 am

# 2

Angel1919

ProfileSend Private Msg

Great job Susie...I'm new here but...got to appreciate this...w8ing 4 the surviving together eagerly...
---

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:27 pm

# 3

Inu_Pete

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Hi susie, can't wait for this to get under way, hey if you need an English guys to play any voices for you, I'd do it for ya, for free of course and you'd have all right too it i'm just a fan of your work i think its brill and just you never know, it may attract more people *coughgirlscough* if they here my voice, it would go well with somone like trunks lol, even tho my fav character is Vegeta ^.^ he's sooooo cool.

Well e-mail me at

InuYashaTheCool@aol.com

or

VEGETA_FINAL_KAMEHAMEHA@hotmail.com

can't wait for more of your work

P.S senlong was funny as hell but nothing beat android 16

"What the hell!? I though I killed him in the jungle!!"

LMFAO

Peter

Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:59 pm

# 4

Susie

Site Administrator

Sure we may have a few spots open for future episodes. The first episode's characters have already been casted and their lines recorded. You'd have to live in our area though. Do you live in the California Bay Area? If we just have a really small part that needs to be filled, you could record the line yourself and just email me the mp3 as long as you have a good microphone (not one of those cheap little pc microphones).
---

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 1:44 am

# 5

Knightmayre

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteMSNM

A: I was wondering if surving together will be like what it has been described like in ZMT or if it will be different?

B: If you haven't already casted a voice for Broly, or don't want to put him in surviving together then could I send you a demo for his voice over email? I'm not local, >I'm Australian, so it's a long way away< could you consider using me? Broly is my favourite character and all of the stuff you've done that I've seen is great. >BTW through all 3 movies, Broly hardly speaks english, he has an obsession with saying Kakarot to everything.< It would mean heaps if you would let me do Broly.   Keep it up!

---
We are ever-living, our spirit is immortal, and long after the last of our people crumbles to dust we shall still live on. For we are the Asur, and for as long as there is light then we shall shine.
Kitty rules!

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 8:56 am

# 6

Susie

Site Administrator

Answers to your questions...
A. Go here to read about Surviving Together.

B: Brolly isn't in the story. We also don't do voicing over the internet for Surviving together unless its a minor part and we are really impressed with the persons voice and they have a high quality microphone and know how to record the audio.
---

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm

# 7

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

no Broly?! How could you not pick broly? He's the ultimate bad ass! *sigh* whats your problem?
---

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 3:41 pm

# 8

Susie

Site Administrator

First of all, I didn't write the story. Brolly has no place in it anyway.
---

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 3:42 pm

# 9

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Hmm....I don't think Broly would fit well in the story. Cause it's kinda like a love and action story that concentrates on Vegeta and Bulma. Broly would be cool, but i don't know how he would fit in the story
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 4:13 pm

# 10

Susie

Site Administrator

yeah he has absolutely no place in Surviving Together.
---

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 5:15 pm

# 11

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

i'll bet I could think of something. BTW i wasn't saying "your problem" to you susie. That was to myself but i had to hrry up and finish what i was typing so i didn't get done. I'm aware u didn't write the story. I read it already.  Lavendergoddess did.

---

Last edited by Greed on Apr 24, 2006 5:19 pm. Total edits: 2.

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 9:16 pm

# 12

Susie

Site Administrator

I might be able to stick him in there as a cameo but it would be a silent part. For example, Bulma might be walking through the hallways of the ship and one of the people in the hall is Brolly.

Actually, wait that wouldn't work because he's a Saiyan and one of the major parts of the story is that the last of the sayains are Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz; no one else. There is really no reason to add another character. Especially Brolly because he wouldn't be adding anything to the story

Besides, I don't want to have to draw ANOTHER damn character. You know how lazy I am when it comes to animation. lol
---

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 9:19 pm

# 13

Knightmayre

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteMSNM

okay, thanks anyway.
---
We are ever-living, our spirit is immortal, and long after the last of our people crumbles to dust we shall still live on. For we are the Asur, and for as long as there is light then we shall shine.
Kitty rules!

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network