ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Total Forum Posts: 0

cool but wierd............. and i mean weird............ lol!!! Its cool

Posted: Apr 29, 2006 6:55 am

# 17

Annieo

ProfileSend Private Msg

The Themesong is awsome but i didn't like the teaser, I don't like teaser anyway by the way who's singing and who eve it is tell them I said their great

Posted: May 1, 2006 3:36 pm

# 18

The new envy

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

you should have an end theme
---

imto emo for my shirt

Posted: May 1, 2006 6:25 pm

# 19

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

The theme song is most likely what will used during the credits. Variations of the melody will be used for part of the sound track.
I've written another version of the chorus melody in minor chords for the sadder parts. It will be used at sad and tragic moments.

Anika Farnsworth, the voice actress for Bulma, wrote the lyrics and sang the song. She's awesome. I wish she hadn't moved away. Because of problems with the initial sound recording, I may need to find a new voice actor for Bulma or if I can raise some money I can fly her out here for recording sessions. This wont happen until Episode 1 is nearly completed though. The voicing for Episode 1 is mostly completed.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: May 3, 2006 4:15 pm

# 20

Jacksbonnielass

Two questions: 1. When do you think Surviving Together will be posted? 2. How far along is it and how is it coming so far?
---

Terribly sorry, I didn't know if I see one I shall inform you immediately.

Posted: May 3, 2006 8:40 pm

# 21

Susie

Site Administrator

The first episode (chapter 1 of the fanfic) probably wont be released until a year from now at least. It could be longer. It depends on what happens in my life.

As for what's complete so far, almost all of the voicing is complete for the first episode except we've made some changes to the story and will have to rerecord some parts. We've also changed the voice actor for Vegeta and those parts need to be recorded.
Nothing has been animated yet. Some visual development and layouts and backgrounds have been done but they will mostlikely be scrapped when I start work on the project again.
I've gone back to the story boarding stage and I wont go into vis dev or backgrounds until the boards are solid.
---

Posted: May 4, 2006 11:52 am

# 22

Lyude

Susie .....That was really BeaUtiful!!!!!! I liked the Themesomg and the teaser. I ges I Ain't the Hard guy from inside as the outside
---

Posted: May 4, 2006 12:50 pm

# 23

YaoiGoku

Wow, its great. It's supriseingly made  me kindanotreally LIKE Bulma.......<<Shocked>>

Posted: May 23, 2006 10:26 am

# 24

thelovebugy

ProfileSend Private MsgMSNM

Wow, they both sound great I really can't wait for this series, I bet it's gonna be amazing. You know what will be cool though? If you could post a little animated teaser/trailer for us to see how the animation will be like and to drool some more over the series lol

---

Posted: May 24, 2006 1:41 am

# 25

Susie

Site Administrator

Yes I'm sure everyone would love an animated trailer but the trailer can't be made until a few episodes (or at least the first episode) is complete. We are still doing story boards so an animated trailer is a ways off.
---

Posted: May 24, 2006 4:44 pm

# 26

gtssj

Banned User

there were the song with da words and da lil wuchmacallit wid da words aha hahahahahhahahahaha

---

gtssj ( grand tour of super saya-jin)-ka me ha me ha .. yur finally dead, why arnt u dead its in da script yur sposed to be dead. .......... so fall down and die

some enemy guy- but i dont wanna

Last edited by gtssj on Jun 1, 2006 5:33 pm. Total edits: 2.

Posted: Jun 7, 2006 4:49 pm

# 27

vegetalover

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsite

i cant wait for you to make ep. 1 of ST

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 8:28 am

# 28

The new envy

is it going to be at the begining of every epesode
---

imto emo for my shirt

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 9:04 am

# 29

Lyude

I really hope so. I love it
---

Posted: Jun 20, 2006 9:11 am

# 30

vegetalover

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsite

On May 3, 2006 9:40 pm, Susie said:

The first episode (chapter 1 of the fanfic) probably wont be released until a year from now at least. It could be longer. It depends on what happens in my life.

As for what's complete so far, almost all of the voicing is complete for the first episode except we've made some changes to the story and will have to rerecord some parts. We've also changed the voice actor for Vegeta and those parts need to be recorded.
Nothing has been animated yet. Some visual development and layouts and backgrounds have been done but they will mostlikely be scrapped when I start work on the project again.
I've gone back to the story boarding stage and I wont go into vis dev or backgrounds until the boards are solid.

thank you vegetas voice wasnt right. i loved the theamsong!!!

Page: 1  [2]  3  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network