What's your favorite Video Game of all time?

Page: 1  [2]  3  4  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: May 1, 2006 3:24 pm

# 16

The new envy

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

i go for dragon qust 8 its really wierd that i like fma but there video games bore me
---

imto emo for my shirt

Posted: May 5, 2006 12:58 pm

# 17

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

i forgot halo: combat evolved, and halo 2
---

Posted: May 5, 2006 2:47 pm

# 18

Lyude

Mine is definetly PSO I&II

Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II Its named of that cuz ots online and cuz episodeI&II are in one Cd I have A gamecube wich I played it whit. Seqeuls are all the three Metroid Prime games. Thos are cool With Samus who is the master Hountress. O and There still Remains That stupid Pokemon gamez on the GBA. those are Addicting.

---

Posted: May 5, 2006 3:13 pm

# 19

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

PSO: 1&2 is so freaking awesome, its right up there with super smash bros. melee. My freinds are addicted to it, but i dont get online play. And i heard the game was discuntinued so i had to find it on the internet. It was a whopping 60 bucks. Hope i didnt get ripped off. Amd i agree with the addicting pokemon games, but luckily i was able to stop after firered and leafgreen. I heard there is a new one coming out with new pokemon. If it does exist, i have to get. Even though i hate it, there will always be a part of me that will like it enough the play it.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: May 5, 2006 8:21 pm

# 20

beyrob

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Here's my list

1) Breath of Fire 2,

2) Chrono Trigger

3) Lufia 2

4) Breath of Fire 3

5) Dragon Quest 8

---
"The pen is mightier than the sword"--Some smart guy "Really do you want to test that theroy out? You with a pen ,me with a sword. we'll see who wins." -- Some smarter guy

Posted: May 6, 2006 3:42 am

# 21

Lyude

I also liked Super smash brother melee. My friends And I stil play it. Its like a party. Just like Marioparty 5 And Of that pokemon gamez don't come in the GBA but On the DS. And my favorite game is PSO episode I and II. The thrid was so freaking lame. It was with cards !!!! I hated it
---

Last edited by Lyude on May 6, 2006 3:48 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: May 6, 2006 3:49 pm

# 22

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

Heh... I found the PSO games to be kind of repetitive, actually. Even with a Force character. (That having been said, FOnewm's are the sexiest class possible.)

Pokémon indeed got old to me, thanks mostly to the freakin' 4Kids anime and card game, but the GB/GBA game itself has been fun for quite awhile. For some reason, though, it seems more like Pokémon was meant as a DS game, before it even came out. The menu-based interface just ASKS for point and click, and with the two DS screens, it'd be easier to just look at the battle, and stats, on the top screen, and your options on the bottom.

...Come to think of it, isn't that what Pokémon Colesseum did if you used the GBA-GCN cable?
---
I'm not gay.

Posted: May 7, 2006 1:43 pm

# 23

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Yeah it did, my bro and I did that a lot. But the best part of Pokemon Colesseum was if you prepaid for it, you got a disc that let u download Jirachi onto Sapphire and Ruby using the GBA cable. I thought that was really cool.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: May 8, 2006 4:49 am

# 24

Radditsu_Valentine

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteY!IMMSNM

By the way, I'm hoping to get Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus when it comes out, but from the trailer, the gameplay doesn't really look like your average Final Fantasy game. Perhaps next to Kingdom Hearts, which was also more direct combat and not turn-based. I don't know for sure, but the gameplay looks to me similar to the Devil May Cry games.

But at least, the main character's Vincent and that's already enough reason to try it out for me.

---
"Gott weiss Ich will kein Engel sein."

Posted: May 8, 2006 7:03 am

# 25

like22ninjas

Hmm my favourite video game of all time.. thats a tough one.. I would have to say killer instinct for the super nes, Just cause I destroyed everyone in it.

Posted: May 9, 2006 3:37 pm

# 26

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

at the moment my favorites are Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion and Final fantasy VII but that 4 the moment
---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Posted: May 9, 2006 3:59 pm

# 27

Donut_Nappa2

ProfileSend Private Msg

My favorite game would have to be a tie between shin budokai (PSP) and Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
---

SHUT UP YOUR FACE!!!

Posted: May 9, 2006 4:19 pm

# 28

Berial

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMMSNM

I love all Resident Evil games and all DBZ games for PS2 and PSP but my real favorite games of all times are....MEGAMAN X 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 maverick hunter X, legends 1&2, megaman zero1,2,3,4 and all the old ones  hahaha i just love megaman and i think its a great game

but i hate those megaman battle network ones they are awful

---
<º ))~))><.•´¯`•.߀®Îã.•´¯`•.><((~(( º>

Posted: May 9, 2006 5:33 pm

# 29

auron_rules

ProfileSend Private Msg

it would definitely have to be final fantasy VII, although X is high on the list and so are all of the lord of the rings games....even the third age
---
Now is the time to choose!  Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow!  Your fate is in your hands!

Posted: May 13, 2006 9:00 am

# 30

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

Ah, yes, the Megaman games. First sign that Capcom was a bunch of sequel whores.

Not that the games themselves really are that bad. I honestly wanted to get Anniversary Collection for myself and all. I also like those games staring a Protoman lookalike...
---
I'm not gay.

Page: 1  [2]  3  4  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network