What's your favorite Video Game of all time?

Page: 1  2  [3]  4  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: May 14, 2006 12:29 pm

# 31

xinger88

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

1. all final fantasy games

2. all 3 kingdom heart games

3. all zelda games except for the ones on nes and snes

---
One Truth Previels

Posted: May 14, 2006 12:32 pm

# 32

KitsuneChan8888888

ProfileSend Private Msg

Every Zelda game I've played I loved except Adventure of Link. My favorites though are Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I'm a big fan of the Pokemon and Fatal Frame series too.
---
McDonald's is like Satan in a way: It tempts you into your death.

Posted: May 17, 2006 12:13 pm

# 33

xxsam3360xx

ProfileSend Private Msg

srry lads but it is dragon ball z tickanchi i love that game even tho i have nearly all the caricter  i need bio broly i need the coide help plz..........

Posted: May 20, 2006 4:48 am

# 34

xxsam3360xx

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Apr 23, 2006 6:59 pm, Susie said:
Yeah you are right. Thanks for pointing that out Keenarnor. Oh well. both already have discussions. I've moved that other thread into Gen Discussion.

By the way, would you guys like it if I added a Video Game forum? A lot of people here seem to be into them so we might as well add one.
final fanitcy rocks

Posted: May 20, 2006 7:17 am

# 35

SaiyanSaru

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IM

Hmm well my altime favorite game has to be Pokemon, its oldschool and still today i will start playing it ^^ lol i'm such a dork..but some of them are just so cute...:hugs seel, vaporeon, and mew::
---

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Saru_Sayian/Goku___ChiChi.jpg

Yea I know it's bad..but thats what makes it so hilarious >3

Posted: May 20, 2006 8:20 am

# 36

Nappa

Surviving Together Cast/Crew Member
ZMT Cast Member

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIM

3 words... Final Fantasy Seven.

Materia, Sephiroth, and airships, oh my!

---

-Jason

Posted: May 20, 2006 9:10 am

# 37

Nettie

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsite

Well, I'm another for Final Fantasy VII. It just rocks. But I also loved Breath of Fire IV and Grandia. Any good RPG games, really.
---
The Nook & Nest

Posted: May 20, 2006 10:05 am

# 38

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

On May 20, 2006 8:17 am, SaiyanSaru said:

Hmm well my altime favorite game has to be Pokemon, its oldschool and still today i will start playing it ^^ lol i'm such a dork..but some of them are just so cute...:hugs seel, vaporeon, and mew::

Well your not the only one. Even though I think it's kinda annoying at times, somehow i still like it. I love the battles, games, and the pokemon. My favorite is Charizard. He was awesome in the show and I got his holographic card. I can't wait for the next game(if there is one), and hopefully they have new pokemon for me to catch. GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: May 20, 2006 6:49 pm

# 39

SaiyanSaru

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IM

Pokemon is like a drug o_o once you start playing you never wanna stop..lol that reminds me of my friend Ian, he wants to get boxers, that have the pringles guy over the crotch and it will say under him "Once you pop the fun dont stop" XD wow..my friends are bad!
---

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Saru_Sayian/Goku___ChiChi.jpg

Yea I know it's bad..but thats what makes it so hilarious >3

Posted: May 20, 2006 7:05 pm

# 40

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Your not the only one, my freinds are terrible. I always have to pull them out of some situation. And pokemon is the biggest drug for kids on the planet. When i was little, I was always going "Gotta catch em all!!!" It freaked everyone out, but even though  the games are repetitive, I still play them from time to time.

---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: May 24, 2006 6:52 am

# 41

Dollmaker

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Wow.  I guess maybe I didn't post here yet. Wow, I thought I did.  Oh well, I'll post now.

I love Kingdom Hearts.  It's my current favorite game of all time.  However, I haven't had a chance to see Chain of Memories yet. And I really want to!

I agree in saying that Pokemon games are incredibly addictive.  Pokemon has always had a special place in my heart...rriiiight up until Jhoto League ended. Then I just got lost.  But I will forever love the games.

I'm also a huge fan of Mario Party.  I just...I love it so much.  *sigh* I need a Gamecube.  I gotta get those Mario Party games.

Also, Legend of Zelda.  I've yet to beat any, but...hehe. I'm getting there on Ocarina of Time, and if I ever find the cords to my Super Nintendo, then I'll start playing A Link to the Past again.

And last but not least - Final Fantasy IX (How can anyone not love that game?  Zidane, Amarant, Kuja and VIVI!  EE! xDD) and The Bouncer.   Thank you, I go now.

---

What is sought is most often found, only if it is truely sought. - Cheshire Cat

Posted: May 24, 2006 8:14 am

# 42

Jin1

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailY!IM

O.K my most favorite game series would have to be The Legend of Zelda.I currently am getting impationt for Twilight Princess.My most favorite game of all time would have to be Prince of Persia, those are such good games.
---
"Heroes are remembered, But legends never die" - Babe Ruth from the Sandlot

Posted: May 24, 2006 3:11 pm

# 43

gtssj

Banned User

its dbz shin budokai, kingdom of paradise and zelda ocarina and majoras mask

On May 20, 2006 11:05 am, Keenarnor said:

On May 20, 2006 8:17 am, SaiyanSaru said:

Well your not the only one. Even though I think it's kinda annoying at times, somehow i still like it. I love the battles, games, and the pokemon. My favorite is Charizard. He was awesome in the show and I got his holographic card. I can't wait for the next game(if there is one), and hopefully they have new pokemon for me to catch. GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

i dont like pokemon

Admin edit: appended double post
---

gtssj ( grand tour of super saya-jin)-ka me ha me ha .. yur finally dead, why arnt u dead its in da script yur sposed to be dead. .......... so fall down and die

some enemy guy- but i dont wanna

Last edited by gtssj on Jun 1, 2006 5:23 pm. Total edits: 3.

Posted: May 25, 2006 5:28 am

# 44

Dollmaker

gtssj, no double posting.  This is the second time I've had to warn you, so please don't do it again.
---

What is sought is most often found, only if it is truely sought. - Cheshire Cat

Posted: May 26, 2006 12:55 pm

# 45

shitron

Banned User

To towlie: ya the metroid games are good but outside of seres god of war kills !
---

brolly: Kakorot... u have discraced me and my honor! ne last words............

goku:yay.............HOLY CRAP! WHAT'S THAT!!!!!!!!!!???????????

brolly:where!!!???

goku: (runs)

brolly: DAMN IT!!

Page: 1  2  [3]  4  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network