Video Game Worlds with Dragon Ball Z

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Apr 22, 2006 8:39 pm

# 1

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

It's finally done, my sprite comic website. here is the link http://vgwwithdbz.googlepages.com/, tell me what you all think. There are only 2 episodes so don't expect anything great yet.

Update- I have just finished Ep. 3 and I need suggestions for the boss that the gang will go against in ep. 4. So give me a few character ideas plz.

---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Last edited by Keenarnor on Apr 23, 2006 3:19 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Apr 23, 2006 4:42 pm

# 2

Dollmaker

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Haha, very amusing so far. x3  I think they should go fight Sepiroth, or Kuja.  But I look forward to the comic being updated!  This page went straight to my favorites!
---

What is sought is most often found, only if it is truely sought. - Cheshire Cat

Posted: Apr 23, 2006 5:15 pm

# 3

Keenarnor

I think Sephiroth would be a good idea, but I don't know if there are any sprites of him but I'll look. And keep those requests comin ppl, cause i need ideas for future bosses too. And that's the first really good reaction I've gotten.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Last edited by Keenarnor on Apr 23, 2006 5:37 pm. Total edits: 2.

Posted: Apr 23, 2006 5:57 pm

# 4

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

how about slime? or some other little stupid enemy?
By the way i'm moving this topic to the art board forum.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: Apr 23, 2006 6:06 pm

# 5

Keenarnor

That would be a pretty good idea. I wouln't use it as a boss but for something else. I don't wanna spoil it, but when i put that kinda baddy up, all RPGers will laugh(hopefully).

Update: I have chosen the first boss(but i would like suggestions for future bosses though). But to tide you all over until i get the comic done, I've given the site a new layout, and I've given it a fun fact section which will be changed every week.

---

Last edited by Keenarnor on Apr 24, 2006 3:28 pm. Total edits: 4.

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 2:19 pm

# 6

gtssj

Banned User

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

its funny i like it
---

gtssj ( grand tour of super saya-jin)-ka me ha me ha .. yur finally dead, why arnt u dead its in da script yur sposed to be dead. .......... so fall down and die

some enemy guy- but i dont wanna

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 9:50 pm

# 7

Keenarnor

Wow it's been a while since anyone posted here, but anyway thanks for all the support.
---

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 11:58 am

# 8

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

youre a good.............artist

Admin edit:
removed excessive periods. It broke the site design.
---

Last edited by Susie on Jun 4, 2006 2:28 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jun 3, 2006 8:01 pm

# 9

Jin1

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailY!IM

Dude, this is some funny stuff! I love this.
---
"Heroes are remembered, But legends never die" - Babe Ruth from the Sandlot

Posted: Jun 15, 2006 12:34 am

# 10

Keenarnor

Well I try. I've also got my site on TWC(top web comics). So vote vote vote!!!
---

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network