Favourite anime!

Page: [1]  2  3  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Apr 28, 2006 11:26 am

# 1

sevo

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

Everyone talking about the rubbish anime on the worst anime topic made me think what great anime there is in comparison to the crap stuff. Some of my favourites are DBZ (ofcourse!) Naruto, Outlaw Star, Fist of the North star, Full Metal Alchemist and some I can't think of right now or can't remember!

Posted: Apr 28, 2006 11:57 am

# 2

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Lets see...I like Samurai Champloo, DBZ, Naruto, Inuyasha, Cowboy Beebop, FMA, Ruroni Kenshin, IGPX, and One Piece. There are probably more but i can't think of them now.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Apr 28, 2006 5:40 pm

# 3

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

samurai champloo, dbz, outlaw star, gundam wing and the movie endless waltz, ghost in the shell s.a.c. and that movie, trigun, fist of the north star, paranoia agent, kikaider, that movie metropolis, most movies from miyazaki, fullmetal alchemist and the movie, etc. japn has so many good anime. I like almost all of em'!!
---

Posted: Apr 28, 2006 5:52 pm

# 4

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Cool a Miyazaki fan. Which is your favorite? I like Princess Monoke and Sprited Away.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Apr 28, 2006 6:06 pm

# 5

Dollmaker

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Ooh, I love Miyazaki films!  I think my favorite has to be Princess Mononoke, but...oh, what was the other one called, Castle in the Sky?  Was pretty good, too. :3 But I love them all, really.

As for anime, I like Dragonball, DBZ, Full Metal Alchemist, anything by CLAMP, Gravitation, Yami no Matsuei (unfortunately I haven't seen much of that one. ), Yu-Gi-Oh was okay in the beginning...uhmm...Outlaw Star (which I haven't seen in forever and a day!), Cowboy Bebop, jeez, there's so many!

---

What is sought is most often found, only if it is truely sought. - Cheshire Cat

Posted: May 1, 2006 7:09 am

# 6

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Apr 28, 2006 6:52 pm, Keenarnor said:

Cool a Miyazaki fan. Which is your favorite? I like Princess Monoke and Sprited Away.

Yes those are definately some of the greats by miyazaki.

---

Posted: May 1, 2006 8:35 am

# 7

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

I love Miyazaki's films also. I think Spirited Away might be my favorite. I also love Whispers of the Heart, Princess Mononoke, and Totoro. He's got a new one out taht I need to see. Howls Moving Castle or something. I heard it's really good.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: May 1, 2006 12:36 pm

# 8

The new envy

FULLMETAL ALCHAMIST no dout
---

imto emo for my shirt

Posted: May 1, 2006 1:09 pm

# 9

Lyude

My favorite Animes are : DBZ, Naruto, bleach, Noir, HEllsing. I watch al lot but I dont know the names.
---

Posted: May 1, 2006 3:19 pm

# 10

The new envy

dragon ball is alright,...not bad i guess
---

imto emo for my shirt

Posted: May 2, 2006 6:03 am

# 11

Radditsu_Valentine

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteY!IMMSNM

My favourites are Full Metal Alchemist, Hellsing, Trigun, Rurouni Kenshin and Elfenlied. I also saw a few of InuYasha and Naruto, which I didn't think too bad of, and got a few Ranma 1/2 manga books, those are pretty funny, in my opinion. I do count DBZ with my favourites though I haven't watched in quite a long time.

Anime films I saw and liked were Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust, Tokyo Revelation, Cowboy Bebop the Movie, Ninja Scroll, a few Miyazaki movies, mostly Spirited away.

---
"Gott weiss Ich will kein Engel sein."

Posted: May 4, 2006 12:11 pm

# 12

Lyude

hmmmm... I qallready said mine but Trigun is also cool
---

Posted: May 4, 2006 12:56 pm

# 13

majinvegeta

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMMSNM

DBZ and Fullmetal Alchemist are my 2 favorites but I also like Blue Gender, Inuyasha, Hellsing, DBGT (could have been better though), S-Cry-Ed and many others.

---

You are a fool, I'm going to crush you and throw you into the wind! Trunks,Bulma I do this for you and yes even for you.... Kakarot.

Majin Vegeta

Posted: Jun 17, 2006 6:24 pm

# 14

Shalashaska

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMY!IM

Hellsing is the best by far
---
"The power of death is intoxicating." -Legato Bluesummers

Posted: Jun 17, 2006 6:34 pm

# 15

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

DBZ, Trigun, Samuri X, Hellsing, Yu Yu Hakusho, s-cry-ed and others but i cant remember them.....
---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Last edited by JIAM on Jul 8, 2006 8:40 pm. Total edits: 1.

Page: [1]  2  3  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network