View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: May 9, 2006 3:35 pm

# 31

peachypan

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IM

Total Forum Posts: 0

Mmmm...food! I enjoy meatball subs a lot, too
---
Halena ~Peachy! Proud MOM Team Member! http://bewellbefree.themomteam.com http://www.danijohnson.com OMG She will change your life! http://www.4-ecorp.com/peachypan

Posted: May 17, 2006 9:04 pm

# 32

Dragon_Lady_Azure

Surviving Together Cast/Crew Member
ZMT Cast Member

ProfileSend Private Msg

Having Susie as the guest would be too odd.  I mean, it's not like she's even a DBZ character, how would we parody her being a producer, while she's producing the show that she's guesting on and mybrainisabouttoexplodeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Besides, it's more fun watching the other voice actors torture her by suddenly turning to her and saying something while she's trying to man the recording devices.  I love the panicked look on her face before she remembers she's capable of being funny. 

Does that make me evil? 

~Dragon Lady Ashley

---
The Dragon Lady has spoken ... and now she chars your flesh. Have a nice day crispy!

Posted: May 17, 2006 9:23 pm

# 33

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

On May 17, 2006 10:04 pm, Dragon_Lady_Azure said:
Besides, it's more fun watching the other voice actors torture her by suddenly turning to her and saying something while she's trying to man the recording devices.  I love the panicked look on her face before she remembers she's capable of being funny. 

Aahhhh. I hate when they do that to me. They just all of a sudden turn to me and ask me a question out of no where... and i never know what to say... aaaah.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: May 21, 2006 6:06 pm

# 34

pyrocat

ProfileSend Private Msg

ya that's not one of the greats things to do to the producer....I think you should get back at them in an episode.But that's what I'd like .  

---
I......LIKE.........FIRE!!!!!! *sticks fist in air and cheers* ^______^

Last edited by pyrocat on May 21, 2006 6:09 pm. Total edits: 2.

Posted: May 24, 2006 3:05 pm

# 35

gtssj

Banned User

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

You know whats better .........caviar

jk

---

gtssj ( grand tour of super saya-jin)-ka me ha me ha .. yur finally dead, why arnt u dead its in da script yur sposed to be dead. .......... so fall down and die

some enemy guy- but i dont wanna

Posted: May 24, 2006 3:07 pm

# 36

gtssj

Banned User

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

caviars beter

jk

---

gtssj ( grand tour of super saya-jin)-ka me ha me ha .. yur finally dead, why arnt u dead its in da script yur sposed to be dead. .......... so fall down and die

some enemy guy- but i dont wanna

Page: 1  2  [3]  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network