The Anime Wars

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: May 29, 2006 7:55 am

# 1

Jin1

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailY!IM

Total Forum Posts: 0

O.K, I just thought of this while browsing throught the forums today. Tell me what two or more characters frome an anime you would like to see battle it out for animated glory. I would like to see Spike frome Cowboy Beebop shoot it out with Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Now that would be one hell of a gun fight
---
"Heroes are remembered, But legends never die" - Babe Ruth from the Sandlot

Posted: May 29, 2006 11:38 am

# 2

pedgepedge

ProfileSend Private Msg

man that would be a good fight as can't kill people so it would be a pretty odd fight as well! I personally would like to see Nicholas D Wolfwood duke it out with Spike im sure that would be impressive. Anyone got any good cross anime fights in their heads?

Posted: May 29, 2006 12:54 pm

# 3

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

How about Kenshin from Ruroni Kenshin vs. Shesshomuru from Inuyasha. That would be a pretty cool sword fight.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: May 29, 2006 4:04 pm

# 4

Donut_Nappa2

ProfileSend Private Msg

Oh man i know the perfect match: Sephiroth vs. Future Trunks. No question.
---

SHUT UP YOUR FACE!!!

Posted: May 29, 2006 4:34 pm

# 5

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Oh I have another one. How about Mugin from Samurai Champloo vs. Inuyasha. That would be pretty cool.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: May 29, 2006 8:28 pm

# 6

Shalashaska

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMY!IM

Broly vs. Kid Buu vs. SSJ4 Goku vs. Janemba in a knock down drag out fight to the death. Better yet, throw Hercule in the middle of them. Then we'll see who the real Champion of the World is...

---
"The power of death is intoxicating." -Legato Bluesummers

Posted: May 30, 2006 5:25 am

# 7

Jin1

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailY!IM

Thats funny .He would be dead in the first five seconds. Now for a Chick match, I would have to say Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo vs Naru from Love Hina. CAT FIGHT!!!! Meow.
---
"Heroes are remembered, But legends never die" - Babe Ruth from the Sandlot

Last edited by Jin1 on May 30, 2006 5:26 am. Total edits: 2.

Posted: May 30, 2006 10:07 pm

# 8

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

I hear only those silly Japanese names that I dont remember. Buit my Fihgt would be. Orichimaru from Naruto vs. Goku
---

Posted: Jun 2, 2006 8:12 am

# 9

gtssj

Banned User

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

how about kenshin from ryruni kenshin vs. Slug from dbz movie
---

gtssj ( grand tour of super saya-jin)-ka me ha me ha .. yur finally dead, why arnt u dead its in da script yur sposed to be dead. .......... so fall down and die

some enemy guy- but i dont wanna

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network