Posted: Jun 13, 2006 8:09 pm

# 1

The new envy

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

i think it is gokus personality the name is actually what makes dbz a good show
---

imto emo for my shirt

Last edited by The new envy on Jun 13, 2006 8:15 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jun 13, 2006 8:29 pm

# 2

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

I agree, but it's also a good show because of all the action and rememberale characters.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jun 13, 2006 8:38 pm

# 3

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

i think what makes dragon ball is the great story line, the characters and villians, and the amazing fights
---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Posted: Jun 13, 2006 11:08 pm

# 4

lebo_lovegod

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteMSNM

I think it's the fact that they keep getting stronger.

They can blow up planets with a breath move faster than the speed of light but the villian there versing is faster, stronger.

No Anime that ive seen has characters he power to do this much damage.

---
"It's amazing how everytime you open your mouth you prove your an idiot" -vegeta

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 8:15 am

# 5

The new envy

yeah ur right
---

imto emo for my shirt

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 9:15 am

# 6

Lyude

I know that DBZ is a great show. But what noticed me is that the villinas are in the right order of strongnnes. Thats BullSh*t. When Radits came They all were weak. What if vegeta came in stead of raditz. Then the storry would end sooooon. I just want to say that that's what maes it less atractive to look.
---

Posted: Jun 14, 2006 4:49 pm

# 7

lebo_lovegod

I don't warch anime besides dbz. In all honesty ive probably seen 10 minutes of non dbz anime in my life.

Name me an anime no wait any cartoon were the main character can kill the strongest bad guy right at the begining of the story

---
"It's amazing how everytime you open your mouth you prove your an idiot" -vegeta

Posted: Jun 15, 2006 11:48 am

# 8

Lyude

No offens but thats relly pathetic
---

Posted: Jun 15, 2006 12:55 pm

# 9

chrisdbz

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailY!IMMSNM

what i think makes dragonball z such a great show is the storie line, how it can be a bit funny even when the good guys are losing and what i think makes it rilly great is the video games they come out with so you can rilly can get in to the shows.
---

Posted: Jun 15, 2006 5:53 pm

# 10

Belial

lol, Well what makes it a show is the fact it's being aired on TV.
I think what makes Dragonball Z a good show is the huge range of characters. The plot isn't that great unless you're a hardcore action fan. But the characters - villans and protaganists alike - are interesting, and colorful; each is different. They all grow and get stronger in different ways, and because of this, their personalities evolve too. The battles are pretty intense too, although looking back now it seems kind of cheap you don't always get to see what's going on because of the fighters 'moving too fast'. Feh.
lebo_lovegod: Sorcerer Hunters. Slayers. Angel Sanctuary. Dragon Knights.

---
Kermit eats babies.

Last edited by Belial on Jun 15, 2006 6:37 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jun 15, 2006 9:01 pm

# 11

lebo_lovegod

Whats really pathetic bix-ass

Other anime just dosn't do it for me like i said i wachted 10 min and it wasn't really that instersting. besides im to busy with mates, work, and uni to get intersed in anything else

---

Last edited by lebo_lovegod on Jun 15, 2006 9:03 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jun 16, 2006 7:44 am

# 12

Lyude

please dont flame me. I told That it wasn't an offens. But I think If you only take the time to look a good one. then youlle see that DBZ isn't the only one.
---

Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:42 pm

# 13

lebo_lovegod

If your so afraid of getting banned don't post anything.

It's really that simple.

---

Posted: Jun 17, 2006 11:53 am

# 14

Lyude

Accually I am not afraid of being banned(shaking of fear). I only want talk friendly. But youre being such a person who wants to begin with flaming and let it seem like I'm beginnen. That's the only reason wy I dont flame. And just chillout. It really wasn't an offens. I really am Sorry if I hurt ya.

---

Posted: Jun 17, 2006 5:18 pm

# 15

Dollmaker

How about this?  Keep this up and I'll bust you both for flaming.

---

What is sought is most often found, only if it is truely sought. - Cheshire Cat

Page: [1]  2  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network