Evangelion Live Action Movie!

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jun 19, 2006 9:46 pm

# 1

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

I was looking through Wikipedia and I found out there is going to be a Neon Genesis Evangelion Live action movie. So I decided to look around the web and I found some sites, from what they say, one is coming out. It was announced May 2003 and will come out somewhere between 2006 and 2010. Here is the site I found http://eva.trivialbeing.net/index.php. Try google searching it for more info. What does everyone else think? I think it will rock as long as the right actors and effects are put in.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Last edited by Keenarnor on Jun 19, 2006 9:53 pm. Total edits: 2.

Posted: Jun 20, 2006 12:12 pm

# 2

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

I think it would be a lot of crap(most of em) cuz the animes are more impossible tings like flying and beaming.
---

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network