Rumored Live Action Movies

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jun 19, 2006 9:51 pm

# 1

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

I was looking around the web to find some animes that could come out as live action movies. The ones I found are Kite, DBZ, Battle Angel, and Lupin III. What does everyone think?
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jun 19, 2006 10:08 pm

# 2

Shalashaska

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMY!IM

i think a lupin iii movie would be the only one out of that list that might make a decent live action movie.

plus it would own all

---
"The power of death is intoxicating." -Legato Bluesummers

Posted: Jun 19, 2006 10:14 pm

# 3

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Yeah that would make since, since it's just ppl with guns in that show(i think) so a lot of special effects wouldn't be needed.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jun 20, 2006 12:11 pm

# 4

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

I saw one of DBZ  and bleach. But bleach was more a performance in a theather. And DBZ was do funny. You see a japaneser who did kamehameha. And they added light. It was so funny.
---

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network