omg, biggest embarrassing moment

Page: [1]  2  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 8:58 pm

# 1

Caroline

ProfileSend Private Msg

Total Forum Posts: 0

What is your most EMBARRASSING secret that you haven't told anyone yet???

I believe in ghosts.
---
http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 9:47 pm

# 2

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

Mine is that I think you expect people to tell you theire secrets. while they don't tell even to theire mom's. But anyway Mine is:  I still watch babylike cartoons.
---

Last edited by Lyude on Jun 30, 2006 9:47 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 11:34 pm

# 3

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Let's see....waaaay back in elementary school, some preson came to talk to the school about books since she was an author or something. She started asking the question, "Who do I work for?" Lots of kids raised their hands all giving the wrong answer. I raised my hand and when she called on me I forgot my answer, so at the spark of the moment, I said "Chuck Jones" and everyone in the auditorium laughed. So wish I hadn't done that.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jul 1, 2006 3:13 am

# 4

lebo_lovegod

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteMSNM

Embarssin secret that noone knows. Isn't a secret something noone know anyway?

Ive got no embarassin secrets but plenty of embarassin moments.

I said the C word by accident durin my comedy act in front of my class and my teachers in my final year at school. 300+ people plus about 12 teachers.

Got expelled form my last 6 weeks of school they let me do my final exams though. Still i sorta regret it.

---
"It's amazing how everytime you open your mouth you prove your an idiot" -vegeta

Posted: Jul 3, 2006 7:38 am

# 5

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

Moving this topic from Dragonball Discussion to General Discussion.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: Jul 3, 2006 6:30 pm

# 6

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

I usually do something stupid and embarrassing everyday so i cant keep up.

---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Posted: Jul 3, 2006 7:42 pm

# 7

Shalashaska

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMY!IM

I can vouch for that.

---
"The power of death is intoxicating." -Legato Bluesummers

Posted: Jul 4, 2006 12:13 pm

# 8

Lyude

On Jul 3, 2006 7:30 pm, JIAM said:

Just like me. Everytime I do somthin stupid I got smacked in the head and at the end of the day I have cuncusions. every day
---

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 2:00 pm

# 9

Hieichan

ProfileSend Private Msg

mine would be that even though i act like i have a stick up my ass all the time  i'm realy sensitive and i have i low selfestem i'm also claustrophobic thats why i don't like crowds and am always sleeping on a windowsill insted of a bed whenever me and the gang have to go some were.
---

Listen to me as closely as you can you two I'm trusting you against my better instincts only because I have no other choice. Take care of the Toguro brothers. If I wake up and we've lost I swear I'll kill you all.

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 5:15 pm

# 10

rama_olendris

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailY!IM

XD I laugh... There have been so many mess ups on my part it's hard to keep up even if I'm stoic.

I would have to say, my most embarrassing moment to date was when I was at an opera concert. Before my perfomance I had eaten this onion burger and my breath was horrible, and if you're a singer, that can be a bad thing. So to remedy this I chewed some eclipse gum and forgot it was in my mouth (nervousness) and went on stage with it in my mouth. v.V. Normally I would never do such a foolish thing, and I didn't realise my error until I was centered! XD So... I spit it out in my hand making it look like I coughed. For the rest of the song I had this small wad of gum in my hand and I had to do some body motions while the aria was being sung.

That was the most embarrassing moment I believe, even if most of the audience didn't see the gum, it was the bloody fact that I went on stage with gum in my mouth!

---

me, 1999: *clings to Super Nintendo* No! I refuse to change! You go and have fun on your own systems with planned obseletion dates!

2006: XD *points and laughs at a flaming X-Box just two months old.* The Super Nintendo pwns all d*mn you!

Posted: Jul 8, 2006 11:31 am

# 11

Lyude

The thjing I posts wern't even momen just admitions. here's mine:

One day when I was still at low school Someone draw a very fat ugly woman and wrote that it was thje teacher. SO I was sitten next to the picture and the teacher and my classroom tought i was the one that drawed the very uglu fat woman and he said. 'this is the best selfpicture I'v ever seen' and she looked at me. then the whole classroom started to laugh. I wanted to pound the head of the teacher but if I did I  would be ecxpelled from school and that wouldn't been very nice. 

---

Last edited by Lyude on Jul 8, 2006 11:32 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 8, 2006 2:42 pm

# 12

Caroline

ProfileSend Private Msg

most embarrassing moment... hm... got it.

when i was in second grade, we had to do this play called "the three piggy opra". I ended up with the first little pig for my part. It was the nite of the play, and everyone was ready to get on stage. Each pig had to wear black shoes; the only black shoes I had were my tap shoes (I did some ballet back then). As I walked onto the stage (which had been pollished that morning) I slipped and tumbled over, creating a five person chain reaction crash. This was in front of 250 people.

Since then, i've been called everything from "lefty" to "domino".

---
http://quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl

Posted: Jul 8, 2006 9:56 pm

# 13

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Jul 3, 2006 7:30 pm, JIAM said:

me 2, we have so much in common 

P.S. shit happens

---

Posted: Jul 9, 2006 10:21 am

# 14

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

not really
---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Posted: Jul 9, 2006 10:22 am

# 15

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Jul 9, 2006 11:21 am, JIAM said:

not really

oops, i forgot my [sarcasm] tags

---

Page: [1]  2  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network