Animal Crossing!

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 1, 2006 1:21 pm

# 1

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

Because it's got so much to it, there has to be a topic where people can talk about it. GCN original or Wild World is your choice. I personally have the latter, so if you talk about the former, I might get a little confused, but eh.

I have a ninja sword.
---
I'm not gay.

Posted: Jul 1, 2006 1:46 pm

# 2

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Wow Animal Crossing! I like the origional better. It's a lot like the DS version, but it looks a lot better. Animal Crossing has to be one of the best games for the Gamecube. You always have something to do, but the bad thing is that if you don't play for a long time, the town is infested with weeds!! Then you have to find that ghost to pull them for you.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Last edited by Keenarnor on Jul 1, 2006 1:47 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 1, 2006 1:52 pm

# 3

MilesTormani

Haha, yeah. Them weeds are always infestin' my town. *holds a reed in his mouth* Ayup. Need to be pullin' dem weeds every day. Old man Nook don't seem to help much either. Ayup. I miss dem pirate ninjas.
---
I'm not gay.

Posted: Jul 1, 2006 1:55 pm

# 4

Keenarnor

Yeah, gotta miss those pirate ninjas. My favorite hobby in the game was fishing. I'd spend hours and hours fishing. Then I'd go do random stuff for ppl around the town. The funniest thing is that when they tell you to deliever something to someone who is right next to them.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jul 3, 2006 2:51 pm

# 5

ibhenowflee

On Jul 1, 2006 2:55 pm, Keenarnor said:

The funniest thing is that when they tell you to deliever something to someone who is right next to them.

Lazy Animals!

I have both games. I beat the first one and I'm still trying to pay off my mortage in Wild World. I like the sequal better. Theres much more features and ways to customise yourself and your town.

---
HIS DEVINE METRE LIE BEYOND NINE THOUSAND.

Posted: Jul 4, 2006 12:14 pm

# 6

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

I didn't know it was a good game. I always tought of it as rubbish. but you guy seem so happy to play it
---

Posted: Jul 4, 2006 3:34 pm

# 7

Keenarnor

Yeah it's awesome! You always have something to do. Good for hours and hours and hours of gameplay.
---

Posted: Jul 4, 2006 4:54 pm

# 8

Dollmaker

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Err...Animal...Crossing?
---

What is sought is most often found, only if it is truely sought. - Cheshire Cat

Posted: Jul 4, 2006 11:29 pm

# 9

Keenarnor

You've never heard of Animal Crossing!!!! Where have you been? Go to a game rental store and rent it. It's worth it!!
---

Posted: Jul 6, 2006 4:03 am

# 10

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

I think it still as a game I prefer not to play.
---

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 2:06 pm

# 11

MilesTormani

It's not so much a game as it is an escape from reality. It's kind of like the Sims, except less focused on keeping your character in a good, clean, healthy, and awake state, and more on just hanging out in a countryside town with cartoon animal characters. You're the only human in the game.

I recently made the stupid mistake of clearing my save file. Now I have to start over. ;.; I want my ninja sword and samurai suit baaaaack. ;.;
---
I'm not gay.

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network