Console Wars

Page: [1]  2  3  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 6, 2006 6:50 pm

# 1

ibhenowflee

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

Who do you think will win the next generation console wars? Nintendo's Wii, Sony's PS3, or Microsoft's X Box 360? By win, I mean which console will have the best performance and the most customers pleased. I'm a Nintendo fan boy myself. But whats your opinion?
---
HIS DEVINE METRE LIE BEYOND NINE THOUSAND.

Posted: Jul 6, 2006 7:19 pm

# 2

Fuckface

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

I think the Playstation 3 is coming out soon so I think that would be the next best game station
---

silence is golden but ducktape is silver

Posted: Jul 6, 2006 7:21 pm

# 3

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

xbox 360. I own one, it's great, I get free upgrades from microsoft.

---

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 6:31 am

# 4

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

I have a 360 also and its great, but i want  the PS3 to be the best.

---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Last edited by JIAM on Jul 8, 2006 8:43 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 8:06 am

# 5

The new envy

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

i hope an old system comes back like sega
---

imto emo for my shirt

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 10:51 am

# 6

rama_olendris

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailY!IM

XD I just made my new signiture with no premonition of this topic. I'm a fan of the Super Nintendo not only because it's lasted for 15 years without a single problem, but because of many good memories.

I personally don't care much about the graphics of a game, to me the game first off must have a good story-plot, reasonable game-play, music that -isn't- annoying and did I mention a good story?

That doesn't mean I'm totally against other systems, I adore my PS2 and can't wait for the new system; I'm hoping they'll remake the older Final Fantasy games. FF6 imparticular.

---

me, 1999: *clings to Super Nintendo* No! I refuse to change! You go and have fun on your own systems with planned obseletion dates!

2006: XD *points and laughs at a flaming X-Box just two months old.* The Super Nintendo pwns all d*mn you!

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 1:54 pm

# 7

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

I say you're all idiots for not just going with whatever system you like and leaving it at that.

On a serious note, while I'm also a Nintendo fanboy, and plan on buying a Wii, I think that the Xbox 360 will actually turn out the best. Sony's knocked many fans away, including myself, with how they're planning the PS3 (Killzone 2 rendered in real time my furry ass...), and the price itself turns off many others. Sure, if you have a job and save up, you can get it, but when I can get both a 360 and a Wii, thus capturing the full extent of two different kinds of games (two kinds that the PS3 attempted to combine), for about the same amount of money, I just don't see how it's worth it. Fancy Blu-ray disc/pretty graphics or not.

Save for the extra graphics power (and the motion sensor controller), Xbox 360 pretty much does everything the PS3 does, except at a more modest graphic/sound quality level. This more modest display (which still looks damn awesome) also comes at a more modest price, so it's less of a sting on one's disposable income. And I'm getting the Wii because, like the DS, you're not going to get some games for it to go multiplatform. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Sonic Wild Fire.

EDIT: Wait, doesn't this belong in the VG forum?
---
I'm not gay.

Last edited by MilesTormani on Jul 7, 2006 2:03 pm. Total edits: 2.

Posted: Jul 7, 2006 7:38 pm

# 8

ibhenowflee

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

On Jul 7, 2006 2:54 pm, MilesTormani said:

EDIT: Wait, doesn't this belong in the VG forum?

Oops, I think it does. Sorry about that.

---
HIS DEVINE METRE LIE BEYOND NINE THOUSAND.

Posted: Jul 8, 2006 11:20 am

# 9

Lyude

On Jul 7, 2006 11:51 am, rama_olendris said:

XD I just made my new signiture with no premonition of this topic. I'm a fan of the Super Nintendo not only because it's lasted for 15 years without a single problem, but because of many good memories.

I personally don't care much about the graphics of a game, to me the game first off must have a good story-plot, reasonable game-play, music that -isn't- annoying and did I mention a good story?

That doesn't mean I'm totally against other systems, I adore my PS2 and can't wait for the new system; I'm hoping they'll remake the older Final Fantasy games. FF6 imparticular.

I acctually hope that they will remake ff6 particulary for the nintendo things. I heard theire busy with remaking it on the GBA( gott to have that game.) anyway I think the XBOX360 will win. But I hope the Nintendo wii will win. cuz I'm A nintendo fan
---

Posted: Jul 9, 2006 1:25 am

# 10

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

Actually they're redoing ff7 for xbox 360
---

Posted: Jul 9, 2006 7:24 am

# 11

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

only on 360? crap 

---

Last edited by FERGUS_MANERGUS on Jul 9, 2006 7:25 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 9, 2006 8:03 am

# 12

Lyude

theire remaking all sort of games. I hope it will be the best ones.
---

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 11:28 am

# 13

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

On Jul 9, 2006 2:25 am, Greed said:
Actually they're redoing ff7 for xbox 360

Hahahah screw you. *waits for FF9 remake; Zidane for the win*

Though that does sound cool. I'd like to see a few more Mana games, though.
---
I'm not gay.

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 2:44 pm

# 14

Lyude

don't worry theire are enough mana games to play.
---

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 5:50 pm

# 15

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Im pretty sure if their going to do a remake of FF7 they will do one for the PS3 also
---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Page: [1]  2  3  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network