Total Forum Posts: 0

frogger advanced for GBA
---

Posted: Jul 9, 2006 5:41 pm

# 2

Shalashaska

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMY!IM

way too many to list. sly cooper, kids next door, all godzilla games, movie games (except for goldeneye), i/we katamari, rayman except the first one, all the splinter cells, all superman games (i despise superman.  batman is far superior), and brothers in arms, just to name a few
---
"The power of death is intoxicating." -Legato Bluesummers

Last edited by Shalashaska on Jul 14, 2006 8:24 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 9, 2006 5:50 pm

# 3

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Twisted metal small brawl just ruined the series. Thank god that they made Twisted metal black and was able to revive the series again
---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Posted: Jul 9, 2006 7:05 pm

# 4

chrisdbz

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailY!IMMSNM

dragonballz sagas they could of done a better job on it
---

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 11:43 am

# 5

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

A good majority of the DBZ games absolutely sucked. Especially the original Legacy of Goku for GBA. Movie games (except some Star Wars/Goldeneye) and Superman both need to die. Snowboard Kids DS is pretty bad... as are any DS ports of console games (64-bit system, here!). I'd agree mostly on the Godzilla thing, but I haven't played very many of them. I also have an undying hatred towards Shadow, ever since he starred in that crappy GTA ripoff of a "Sonic" game.

But wait, you said the worst game ever? Let me link you to just that. Viewer beware, this is truly a scare.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html

---
I'm not gay.

Last edited by MilesTormani on Jul 12, 2006 11:51 am. Total edits: 2.

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 1:29 pm

# 6

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Let's see, all movie games with the exception of Goldeneye, some racing games, and worst of all, the Cabela's Big hunter games! Those are as fun as Michael Jackson(which is NOT fun)! Half the time it's pitch black, and you can't see anything. It's the same thing over and over again. Kill animals, then talk, kill more animals, then talk some more. I don't even think it's really hunting. Sometimes you have to sneak up on them, but mostly you just run up to them and shoot!
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 2:31 pm

# 7

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

the worst game is definetly all the soccer games. hate mem!!!!!!!!!!!!
---

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm

# 8

ibhenowflee

On Jul 13, 2006 3:31 pm, bixass said:

Why so mad at soccer? I love soccer games!

The worst game I ever had was Scaler for GCN. I got it as a Christmas present, and I ended up giving it away. Horibble plot, controls and repetetive levels. Great graphics though, it's a shame they where wasted on such a crappy game.

---
HIS DEVINE METRE LIE BEYOND NINE THOUSAND.

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 7:39 am

# 9

dark_ninja125

ProfileSend Private Msg

probably the worst game ever was aquaman for the 3 major systems(ps2,gc,and xbox)

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 8:22 am

# 10

Lyude

On Jul 16, 2006 4:08 pm, ibhenowflee said:

On Jul 13, 2006 3:31 pm, bixass said:

Why so mad at soccer? I love soccer games!

The worst game I ever had was Scaler for GCN. I got it as a Christmas present, and I ended up giving it away. Horibble plot, controls and repetetive levels. Great graphics though, it's a shame they where wasted on such a crappy game.

Soccer games are just not as fun. You can only play soccer thats it!!.
---

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 1:53 pm

# 11

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Jul 9, 2006 6:41 pm, Shalashaska said:

movie games (except for goldeneye)

wen did star wars start to suck?

---

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 10:56 pm

# 12

Keenarnor

I always found them enjoyable. Never did I see one that sucked, well except for this one I played on the Gamecube. It was...Jedi Outcast or something. Otherwise they have all been good.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 11:52 pm

# 13

Lyude

Star wars games. Theire just as normal as all the type of that sort game.Not that I like em But I dont hate em
---

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 3:48 pm

# 14

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

I personally think that the reason Star Wars games tend to be more enjoyable than movie games is because there's been a double standard between Star Wars games and other movie games. There's so many Star Wars games that are actually good that making a crappy one could cause your game to sell poorly, especially since it's now damn near impossible to release one at the same time as a movie. Besides, Star Wars games have a tendency to go away from the movies' storylines and explore something different, thanks to how complete the Star Wars universe actually is, even though it constantly expands, apparently. Some of the Lord of the Rings games are like this as well, but...

Movie games, on the other hand, are almost always released the exact same time the movie they coincede to is. This makes loads of fanboys of the movie buy the game tied to it, regardless of quality. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if there were people lacking the corresponding game system who would buy this garbage. To them, it's 'collector's' value.

But yes, I agree that Star Wars games really are about average compared to a typical original game with the same basic gameplay. The higher enjoyment factor really comes from the collective lore one can amass from the books, games, movies, etc...

Of course, this doesn't mean that a Star Wars game is incapable of being complete crap. *coughs at a few of the earlier ones*
---
I'm not gay.

Last edited by MilesTormani on Jul 19, 2006 3:49 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 8:43 pm

# 15

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Jul 19, 2006 4:48 pm, MilesTormani said:

Besides, Star Wars games have a tendency to go away from the movies' storylines and explore something different, thanks to how complete the Star Wars universe actually is, even though it constantly expands, apparently. Some of the Lord of the Rings games are like this as well, but...

SW battlefront 2 goes well away from the movie storyline. U can fight in places that wernt even fought on in the movie like Pollis Massa. anyways i could help but refer to this

---

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network