Page: [1]  2  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 1:40 pm

# 1

oxking

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

Total Forum Posts: 0

Ff-VII =Final Fantasy 7 is of course the greatest game ever made,i mean it has the best villain .E.V.E.R. Sephiroth has long hair and he Doesnt even look .G.A.*....

---

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 5:22 pm

# 2

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

FF7

Edit: FFX was also freekin awsome

---

Last edited by FERGUS_MANERGUS on Jul 11, 2006 5:38 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 5:33 pm

# 3

oxking

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

final fantasy 7 has the best storyline ever,thats how i think.

---

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 6:51 pm

# 4

Belial

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Oh my God, you're asking me to choose?
I do think that Final Fantasy 7 was one of the best. The storyline was surprisingly thought out, considering it came from Squaresoft. There was a good mix of humor, and wanking, which made the slow parts bearable, and the characters didn't make me want to beat my head off the wall. :coughFFXcough:
BUT I think the only reason Sephiroth could pull off the long hair was because he had that Masamune. Would *you* tell a man with a seven-foot sword his hair makes him look gay?
Others that were almost equally awesome: FF 6, 8, 9 (Kuja, and his codpiece, man) and 10. I'm fully convinced that FFX-2 was an apology to the fanboys for Kuja, and that Kingdom Hearts 2 was an apology to the fangirls for FFX-2.
---
Kermit eats babies.

Last edited by Belial on Jul 11, 2006 6:56 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 6:53 pm

# 5

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

guys with like hair dont look gay, guys with long hair ussually kick peoples asses
---

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 6:54 pm

# 6

oxking

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

final fantasy 7 is the best of course what there is to choose?? eh?...

---

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 7:08 pm

# 7

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

FF7 no contest
---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 7:21 pm

# 8

oxking

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

i think this was a good forum.FF7 is truly the greatest FF game ever NO CONTEST

---

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 8:18 pm

# 9

Donut_Nappa2

ProfileSend Private Msg

FF7 or FF8, cant make up my mind
---

SHUT UP YOUR FACE!!!

Posted: Jul 11, 2006 10:50 pm

# 10

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Jul 11, 2006 9:18 pm, Donut_Nappa2 said:

FF7 or FF8, cant make up my mind

FF7 pleez

---

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 8:25 am

# 11

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

I would say ff6 That only cuz its the only ff game I played. Then their is still (Baten Kaytos) same as FF same makers and stuff. But my favorite is ff6. Really beauttifull story
---

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 11:44 am

# 12

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

I've only played 1 and 2. I think 1 is the best. I'm waiting for 3 to come on the DS, I haven't gotten 4 yet for the GBA, and 5 and 6 won't be on the GBA till this fall.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 12:46 pm

# 13

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

Oxking, shut the bloody hell up. You already said three bloody times that your favorite was FF7, and failed to provide any evidence. Instead, you just harp about every single time that someone has said that was their favorite and continue to add more and more crap evidence. "OMG NO CONTEST" is not going to convince someone.

Anyway, while there will always be a place in my heart for FFIX, I'd have to say that FFV was superior. The game had excessive bits of difficulty (look at how expensive Ethers and Phoenix Downs were), and the job system really emphasized bringing your characters up. Still, I can't really say that Final Fantasy as a whole is better than X other RPG, Japanese or American. I'm still a bit of a D&D fan, and there's computer RPGs that trump the FF games anyway. (See: Oblivion)
---
I'm not gay.

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 2:33 pm

# 14

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

I forgot to metion ff1 and 2. I played the hal of 1 and 2 forgoten. But I still think ff 6 is the best story line
---

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 7:52 pm

# 15

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

Heh. I can't really talk for FFVI or not, because, well... I never figured out how to grab the damn Cider, as stupid as that sounds. I lost my copy of the game by the time I found out as well, so. Otherwise, that might be my favorite, story-wise. Might.
---
I'm not gay.

Page: [1]  2  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network