View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 2:19 am

# 1

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

Total Forum Posts: 0

. I have my own little reasons and theories about why I think Zarbon isn’t gay,

There are many reasons that lead me to believe that Zarbon isn’t gay. After watching the original version of Dragonball Z, I have come to realize that Zarbon is considerably different. He is a character of fewer words. The way he speaks is very formal and dignified. In the dubbed version, Zarbon is portrayed as this ‘hot shit pretty boy’ . In reality though, Zarbon is terrified of Freeza..  In the Japanese version he expresses this fear of dying many times. Like any person, I’m sure he is afraid of dying. This also give me reason to believe that Zarbon is not and was not
lovers with Freeza. Why the hell would anyone want to be lovers with freeza???? Besides, Zarbon is found of beautiful things I really don’t think that he considers Freeza beautiful.

Another thing that Zarbon gets bashed about is his clothing and jewelry. So can someone please tell me why a guy that wears earrings is automatically gay? His clothes are another example. Someone once said to me, “normal guys don’t wear pink.” So Tell Me Now, since Vegita wore a PINK shirt is he gay now too? So now we’re left with the small jeweled head thing Zarbon wears across his forehead. My thoughts on this are that it’s either his crown or a reminder of his home planet, or something to that effect. Also remember he’s an alien, and not of the human race. So like I said, it’s could be some piece of jewelry that everyone wear on his native planet.

I also think that Toriyama-sensei didn’t intend for Zarbon to be thought of as gay. I have seen and read most of DB-Z-GT and I know that if Toriyama-san wanted a character to be homosexual then he would have done something to
signify this. It’s the same for just about any other series. Being homosexual is not considered terrible in the Japanese society, and if a manga-ka intends for their characters to be homosexual then they will make them homosexual.

.All Comments Are welcomed

---

Quote Android 15534573: there are no such thing as gay people,there are just good manly relationships gwarhar

Last edited by zarbomaster on Jul 13, 2006 2:54 am. Total edits: 5.

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 11:51 am

# 2

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

There has already been a topic like this done before.

http://forums.paperdemonmedia.com/viewtopic.php/60.html

---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Posted: Jul 13, 2006 2:35 pm

# 3

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

yep!! but this isn't a problem it gives people the oppurtunity to talk.
---

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 6:50 am

# 4

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

theres not much people here these days,and it is an shame this is an great site.And there was a topic like this before but so what,mines a little different ,guestion is zarbon gay?of course he isnt he has told y that many times in the show,WHY WONT YOU PEOPLE LISTEN TO HIM! there are no gay people they are just good friends,,hmm i think i will quote android 15 as my signature who cares right? heres a few zarbon icons or smileys or,,,,here they are
---

Quote Android 15534573: there are no such thing as gay people,there are just good manly relationships gwarhar

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 3:03 pm

# 5

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

gay all teh way
---

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 1:36 am

# 6

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

where is the proof,his appearance? so he likes to wear cool clothes,so does that make him gay? and android 17 is just a good friend of his,he  is probably a nudist of some sort,but hes not gay ZARBON ISNT gay,,,,
---

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 8:55 am

# 7

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

Well...

1. It's Android 16, not 15.
2. I never really thought Zarbon was gay in the actual show anyway. He's just portrayed here as gay because this show is a parody of DBZ, not something spot on. I seriously doubt Nappa would really be a redneck, or Bulma a complete slut, in the original series.
---
I'm not gay.

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 8:13 am

# 8

Lyude

If anyone says that zarbon isn't gay than he is blind. What did he do anyway with 17 in Bora Bora? looks like you cant anser that qeustion to proove that he's not.
---

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 1:58 pm

# 9

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Jul 17, 2006 2:36 am, zarbomaster said:

where is the proof,his appearance? so he likes to wear cool clothes,so does that make him gay? and android 17 is just a good friend of his,he  is probably a nudist of some sort,but hes not gay ZARBON ISNT gay,,,,

in dbz he was obsesed with beauty and he wear pink leg warmers, thats pretty gay

---

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 11:50 pm

# 10

Lyude

AHhahaha..... And there was still a time when Zarbon almost killed vegeta, He only had to dive in the water to kill him but he did not cuz he wanted his hair not to go wet. That gay too for a man.

---

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 2:17 pm

# 11

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

exactly
---

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 4:17 pm

# 12

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

...*twitch*

That is called feminine, not gay! Honestly. In that case, you people are just being bloody biased.
---
I'm not gay.

Posted: Jul 20, 2006 1:04 pm

# 13

Lyude

On Jul 19, 2006 5:17 pm, MilesTormani said:
...*twitch*

That is called feminine, not gay! Honestly. In that case, you people are just being bloody biased.
And if youre feminine It can mean that someone is gay and uses the word feminine just to cover who he really is. That happened to me once( my friend) who was feminine until he was drunk and grabbed another friend in his ass. It was so funny AHHAHAhhahahhHAhAHh. Anyway I'm not joking or making thjis up. And another thin. If he indeed was a femine(no gay) why did he were a bra.and wye did 17 cocked him in the 13 episode(that was cocking write??) and he did nothin about it.???? huh?? I cant hear you! 
---

Posted: Jul 21, 2006 12:23 am

# 14

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

android 17 and zarbon are just good friends,maybe they are just nudist BUT THTA DONT MAKE EM GAY!ye true true
---

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 1:19 am

# 15

Lyude

On Jul 21, 2006 1:23 am, zarbomaster said:
android 17 and zarbon are just good friends,maybe they are just nudist BUT THTA DONT MAKE EM GAY!ye true true
Havent you seen the COCK PART!!. Explain that mister!!!
---

Page: [1]  2  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network