Page: [1]  2  3  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 7:07 am

# 1

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

Total Forum Posts: 0

in the newest episode yamchas sing along ,puar the cat (the one with medication) was so annoying that i wanted to ********* and then **** and ****** and...y get the point.at the end i thought the cat was being capped but no,he/she/it still lives on.yamcha died,why he was a cool guy,even though yamcha wished shenglong his death he should have capped the cat ....im not still sure if shenglongs a he??better check that out for me again in the new episode hhaha kidding,or am

---

Quote Android 15534573: there are no such thing as gay people,there are just good manly relationships gwarhar

Last edited by zarbomaster on Jul 17, 2006 1:26 am. Total edits: 2.

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 2:56 pm

# 2

ibhenowflee

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Are we supposed to discuss how annoying he is? Because I dont find him annoying, just funny.
---
HIS DEVINE METRE LIE BEYOND NINE THOUSAND.

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 6:06 pm

# 3

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

I think he can be quite annoying. But in a funny sort of way. You're right, we probably should have killed Puar but that would have been too obvious of a kill. I love the whole "Wish granted" gag.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 1:30 am

# 4

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

how can y find puar funny,hes even more annoying than it was on the original dragonnball z series.good job i didnt think that puar couldnt be any more annoying,yes job well donr

---

Quote Android 15534573: there are no such thing as gay people,there are just good manly relationships gwarhar

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 9:00 am

# 5

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

I actually thought Puar was pretty damn funny, though it did kind of drag on during the actual music video. However, to put it simply...

Be glad it's not Oolong rapping.
---
I'm not gay.

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 11:38 am

# 6

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

On Jul 17, 2006 10:00 am, MilesTormani said:

I actually thought Puar was pretty damn funny, though it did kind of drag on during the actual music video. However, to put it simply...

well y have a good point there,oolong rapping that would be a blast. i think he is EVEN MORE ANNOYING than puar AND master roshi combined :0 and heres a few zarbons

---

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 8:17 am

# 7

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

On Jul 17, 2006 12:38 pm, zarbomaster said:

On Jul 17, 2006 10:00 am, MilesTormani said:

well y have a good point there,oolong rapping that would be a blast. i think he is EVEN MORE ANNOYING than puar AND master roshi combined :0 and heres a few zarbons

Puar I liked him wile my friend wanted to destroy my computer just to let it stop. He was annoying and I didn't think oolong would rap. He would do somethin like Polka or somethin and Zarbomaster no ofens but are yoiu obbsessed with zarbon? All I hear you say is zarbon zarbon and zarbon!!
---

Posted: Jul 20, 2006 1:56 pm

# 8

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

hey, man. Let him like what he likes.
---

Posted: Jul 21, 2006 12:29 am

# 9

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

well this site all about zarbon and if i like zarbon so what,he whas one of the best villains ever.good voice actor,no eternal battles that last 60 episodes before the battle has even began!hes smooth and,,,HES NOT GAY cough(supreme kai) cough

---

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 1:18 am

# 10

Lyude

Sorry zarbomaster
---

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 8:29 am

# 11

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

bixass lol yer a good competion,lets keep the spirit off and maybe one day we agree on something,,,maybe,,,,,i said maybe,,,,,lol

ponders to you

---

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 8:58 am

# 12

Lyude

hmmm.. maybe but what are ponders?

---

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 2:36 am

# 13

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

well bixass truly you should tell me,lol i dont have any idea.ahhaha lol ponders to you all.
---

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 3:55 am

# 14

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Pondering is like thinking, like your pondering to find a solution or something...
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 5:51 am

# 15

Lyude

Oooo. I've never heard of ponders. only wonders.
---

Page: [1]  2  3  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network