Fan- Fic Zone

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm

# 1

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

Total Forum Posts: 0

It would be cool if there was a forum dedicated completely to fan fics, not requests. I wanna hear how episodes should be in the minds of the fans of yur show susie. Ya know, when I wrote my ' A Greed Fan-Fic.' That wasn't a suggestion. It was a fan-fic. I couldn't give a rats ass at the time wether you made i into an ep. or not. That would be pretty cool.
---

Posted: Jul 15, 2006 11:04 pm

# 2

ibhenowflee

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Great idea! Some could be so good, parts of them could be used in an episode!
---
HIS DEVINE METRE LIE BEYOND NINE THOUSAND.

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 12:23 pm

# 3

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

but they'res only going to be 2 episodes left. I'm sure the character for the last episode has already been chosen. So hence forth, fan-fic. Sorta like they're not making any more dbz/gt episodes, people are making up episodes, in writing, that would've been cool.
---

Last edited by Greed on Jul 16, 2006 12:24 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 16, 2006 6:08 pm

# 4

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

I don't like the idea of adding another forum just for that. There's hardly enough support for even the art board. If you want, you can post it at Paperdemon.com and we can link to your fanfics from here in the extras section.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: Jul 17, 2006 12:59 pm

# 5

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

then why dont you change the request  to fan fic. no big difference. but hey. it's cool.
---

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 4:44 pm

# 6

Dollmaker

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Eh, the idea sounds cool.  But Susie's got a good point about the whole lack of support thing.  How about this - instead of making an entire forum section, why not start a thread for fanfics?  That way it's not taking up too much space, but you can still get what you want.  Everyone wins that way.
---

What is sought is most often found, only if it is truely sought. - Cheshire Cat

Posted: Aug 18, 2006 8:57 am

# 7

Susie

Site Administrator

Sorry for not responding to this earlier.

What Dollmaker suggests is fine. Create a thread for fanfics and then just post a link to your fanfic. DO NOT POST the entire fanfic. Instead, please just post it somewhere else like paperdemon.com or fanfiction.net and post a link to it in the Fanfic thread.
---

Posted: Aug 18, 2006 4:27 pm

# 8

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Well if someone started a Fan Fic Zone thing then where would we put it since the community forums are down? Or would we just put a link here?
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Aug 18, 2006 5:50 pm

# 9

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

Actually this topic doesn't hold any relevance anymore either. I started this topic back when we still had the community forums. But if you do write a fan-fic, go ahead and post the link here if you like. But I'd run that by my boss first. She might not like links to paperdemon being posted up.
---

Posted: Aug 19, 2006 1:57 am

# 10

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

that suond like somethin usefull for the drawers and ppl like them
---

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 1:59 pm

# 11

Susie

Site Administrator

On Aug 18, 2006 6:50 pm, Greed said:
Actually this topic doesn't hold any relevance anymore either. I started this topic back when we still had the community forums.

Oops I forgot about that. Well I guess it will just have to wait until the community forums are back then.
---

Posted: Aug 20, 2006 3:29 pm

# 12

FERGUS_MANERGUS

ProfileSend Private Msg

not wait til they are back, wait til you give them back
---

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network