Page: [1]  2  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 21, 2006 12:35 am

# 1

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

Total Forum Posts: 0

ues i was bored so i created a new topic,you always say that im obsessed with zarbon,so here i like supreme kai too. he also has good voice actor and hes smooth.and hes so damm funny in the majin buu saga,any comment on this and yees....HES NOT GAY,just wanted to say it
---

Quote Android 15534573: there are no such thing as gay people,there are just good manly relationships gwarhar

Posted: Jul 21, 2006 11:13 pm

# 2

ibhenowflee

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Yup, i'd say he's straight. Unless there's any evidence showing that he is gay.
---
HIS DEVINE METRE LIE BEYOND NINE THOUSAND.

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 1:13 am

# 3

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

Hmmmmm...... say Zarbomaster youre kinda obssesed by the sexuallity of people he? anyway I think he is gay. HE act not-straight and Is he livin with a monkey! I think he just screw him once in awhile. Wait a minute the monkey(Bubbles) is a girl oop. He is srtaight. But he still acts non-straight.

wait a minute I'm talking abpout king kai. ooops He is straight like inhebnowflee said there's no evidence that he could be gay. BNut zarbon has a lot of evidence

---

Last edited by Lyude on Jul 22, 2006 1:20 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 8:23 am

# 4

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

i think my next topic will be called nappas sexuality ...just kidding,what kind of fking topics do you want?huh...i just watched a few episodes of dragonnball generation dbgt,,i guess thats what it stands for anyways,keep on dem comments coming neitherbad or good.whatever im gonna go,,,do something,,on ,,,,over there...yes..

and bixass,,,were are not talking about king kai,,,,,its supreme kai!!!from the majin buu saga,,,you no? right?

---

Quote Android 15534573: there are no such thing as gay people,there are just good manly relationships gwarhar

Last edited by zarbomaster on Jul 22, 2006 8:24 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 22, 2006 9:02 am

# 5

Lyude

My bad
---

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 2:33 am

# 6

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

ill kik yer ass swearing dutch on zmt ,shame on you lol
---

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 5:53 am

# 7

Lyude

I wasn't me It WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to teh toilet and my lil brother thought of it as funny to do such a thing.
---

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 9:46 am

# 8

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

lol shame on you still

well thats old news now ...lol i kik yer butss still,i shove my feet up yer arse,,,so you feel like a man with foot on his arse lol lol lol lololololl rofl

---

Last edited by zarbomaster on Jul 23, 2006 9:47 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 2:22 pm

# 9

JIAM

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Both of you let it go or ill lock the subject. Especially you Zarbo
---

You like this coat? White Panda, Hulk hogan choked me out one in china for my birthday. Its reversable on this bald eagle - Dave Chappelle

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 1:04 am

# 10

Pat_ssgohan

LoL
---

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 4:06 am

# 11

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

god dam these uptight sorry ass ***,i put a spell on you there was none flaming on this,i think so stop complaining.liam,,,lol
---

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 6:14 am

# 12

Lyude

lets not see thisas flaming. Just see this as a little faul language and Zarbomaster I was the one who kicked your ass
---

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 10:02 am

# 13

kenya

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

whats all this stuff about kicking other peoples arses lol?

and zarbomaster why you really are interested in their sexuality?huh.

zarbon and supreme kai are just cartoon charecters,so no need to prove that thei gay or not cuz they are not even real.lol xd.

and of course ps: no more kicking each others arses,okay?

---

yes my name is kenya,do you have a problem with that huh?

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 10:25 am

# 14

Lyude

Look we only talk about cartoon characters so why don't we talk about them sexuakity?

---

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 10:30 am

# 15

kenya

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

lol i guess i cant stop you
---

yes my name is kenya,do you have a problem with that huh?

Page: [1]  2  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network