Page: [1]  2  

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 9:55 am

# 1

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

Total Forum Posts: 0

ye im bored and it seems bixass de ass is the only one still hanging around hierr w00t,to prevent me from banning if still possibble,i ask of you 50 monkeys rolling on the floor,two of them got sick and left the game,,the 48 monkeys now rolling on the floor and then the monkeys came back with 2of their friends. How many moneys Now rolling on the floor? rofl....lol  =??
---

Quote Android 15534573: there are no such thing as gay people,there are just good manly relationships gwarhar

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 10:56 am

# 2

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Oh wow let me think....ok, there are 50 monkeys, 2 leave, and come back with two freinds....Ack ><! Well it would either be 54 if it was just two other monkeys, or it could be 58 if each monkey brought back 2 monkeys.....I have no idea, too many solutions, or I'm thinking too hard.
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 1:22 pm

# 3

Shalashaska

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMY!IM

Okay Zarbomaster! Stop flaming Bixass! Im about damn tired of it! This was created just to cause trouble. Youre fucking around and you are gonna get yourself banned.

And the answer is 54

---
"The power of death is intoxicating." -Legato Bluesummers

Last edited by Shalashaska on Jul 23, 2006 3:03 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 23, 2006 4:45 pm

# 4

Greed

ProfileSend Private Msg

50-2+(2x3)= 54

50 monkeys - 2 monkeys

2 return with 2 friends (1+2)+(1+2)= # of monkeys returning.

48 monkeys plus 6 = 54

lol, easy.

---

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 4:03 am

# 5

zarbomaster

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

fking what i never said that the monkeys who came back started rolling on the floor so the answer is 48 ohohohohoh,and f shalalaskfatshaska you using flaming text be shamed of yer self,bad mod grr
---

Quote Android 15534573: there are no such thing as gay people,there are just good manly relationships gwarhar

Last edited by zarbomaster on Jul 24, 2006 4:04 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 6:17 am

# 6

Lyude

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailMSNM

Damn that whta I wanted to say zarbomaster!! Thei never started rolling. Shalashaka( I hope I spelled it wright) He wasn't flaming me. Just If his little brother done the same thin to me that mine did to hijm I woul be angry too.
---

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 6:35 am

# 7

Keenarnor

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

Awwwww man that was a good one. I never would've gotten the answer to that
---

That's right, we're getting married and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it! Not even you french speaking Lopez.-Red vs Blue Ep. 28.5

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 6:35 am

# 8

kenya

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

hmm ,zarbomaster you really stop de flaming and respect the mods,and dont great useless forums like this,i no that im new but i saw that you had like 3-4 topics by you and their content could  be put to a single topic .about the math test,im not even gonna put a comment on that,be seeying you all
---

yes my name is kenya,do you have a problem with that huh?

Last edited by kenya on Jul 24, 2006 6:37 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 10:26 am

# 9

Lyude

actually its kinda fun kenya. not the mods thing but the other thing about teh useless forums.
---

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 10:39 am

# 10

kenya

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

lol i guesss,so what ive seen so far you two (zarbomaster and you) are rivals?you have ben completing on theses last forums,ye i watched them all really zarbomaster has some fetish of zarbon or somekind?lol

soz zarbo im just kidding, not being mean

ps: and zarbo if you keep this paste up(doing 2 topics a day )they will quote you:shove their foot on you arse that you feel like,,,,a man with a foot on his arse..lol xd

okay i think this is enough,soz zarboman if i offended you in any way..

---

Last edited by kenya on Jul 24, 2006 10:43 am. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 11:07 am

# 11

Shalashaska

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailAIMY!IM

On Jul 23, 2006 10:55 am, zarbomaster said:

ye im bored and it seems bixass de ass

You continually call bixass an ass almost every time you open your mouth. that is a direct insult to another user. and you had better show me some goddamn respect.

---
"The power of death is intoxicating." -Legato Bluesummers

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 11:11 am

# 12

kenya

Banned User

ProfileSend Private Msg

dang this topic started on the wrong foot really,bixass and zarboman must settle the score on their own not through these topics :9

ps:and why i alway using ps,cuz i always got something to say,and i can bare my self not to say it,it sounds crazy but that what it is lol :o

---

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 12:41 pm

# 13

Pat_ssgohan

What the hell are these damn topics about?
---

Posted: Jul 25, 2006 2:59 am

# 14

Lyude

On Jul 24, 2006 12:07 pm, Shalashaska said:

On Jul 23, 2006 10:55 am, zarbomaster said:

ye im bored and it seems bixass de ass

You continually call bixass an ass almost every time you open your mouth. that is a direct insult to another user. and you had better show me some goddamn respect.

Accually shalashaska you msut EARN respect not expecting it. Like Susie she earned it she mad this all and that reason enough to give her de respect she deserved. But you I could say you earnd it too cus your looking out and stuff. All i want to say is to not expecting it. you will get it if you earn it. You have my respect and just wait for some others respct. Besides Its okay that Zarbonmaster calles me an ass.
---

Posted: Jul 25, 2006 9:41 am

# 15

MilesTormani

ProfileSend Private MsgAIMY!IMMSNM

Back to the question, and assuming the monkies did start rolling on the floor... you all missed a glaring flaw.

1. Two monkies left, obviously.
2. These two monkeys TOGETHER brought two friends.
3. 2+2=4
4. 50-2+4=52.

Assuming they did both bring back two friends, THEN it would be 54.
---
I'm not gay.

Page: [1]  2  

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network