View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: Jul 3, 2009 3:17 pm

# 1

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

For God sakes, we are still here!

And we are ready for some new ZMT action. The latest episode, starring Brolly, has just been released. And soon we'll be releasing the big Finale, starring none other than Goku!

We are also continuing to work on our new show, which for now we will refer to as "Anime Spoof" because we don't have a finalized title yet. Rest assured that it will be awesome.

Forums and chatbox are open again. Please let us know what you think of the latest ZMT.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

Posted: Jul 3, 2009 3:27 pm

# 2

beyrob

ProfileSend Private MsgEmail

Wow! Well it's nice to see it come to an actual end. I wish i could have seen surviving together but ah well
---
"The pen is mightier than the sword"--Some smart guy "Really do you want to test that theroy out? You with a pen ,me with a sword. we'll see who wins." -- Some smarter guy

Posted: Jul 3, 2009 11:24 pm

# 3

foreverfrieza

ProfileSend Private Msg

Every time I watch these I can't stop laughing.

As far as the new episode is concerned...

^_^

In my opinion the 'You waited 2 years for this expletive'  part and the segment where Napa apologizes were the highlights.

It was short, but still chock full of lulz.

Thanks for encouraging our addiction.
Can't wait to see the finale!

*psst* more vegeta if possible because...the ZMT version of him is more entertaining than the original ... and of course sexier.

Last edited by foreverfrieza on Jul 3, 2009 11:39 pm. Total edits: 2.

Posted: Jul 5, 2009 5:14 pm

# 4

ZarbonsSoldier

ProfileSend Private Msg

two things one YAAAAAY THE FORUMS AREN'T LOCKED ANYMORE! two THE NEW EPISODE SUUUUUCKED
---
freiza: it is time........

goku: time for what?

freiza: i dono wanna get pizza?

goku: yeah sure

*goku and freiza walk off to get pizza*

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 10:11 pm

# 5

DestinaFaroda

ProfileSend Private MsgEmailWebsiteAIMY!IMMSNM

After two years of inactivity, I'm just glad to get more ZMT.  While this episode was short, you didn't try to drag out the humor.  It was a different to see a DBZ character who didn't break his established anime character until the end, and by then it was too late.

As short as this was, this was still better than the worst ZMT, in my opinion.  Then when I saw on the Website, I realized that some of the "shortcoming" were in fact intentional.   For some reason, I sincerely believed episode #16 was going to be the last episode.  To have one more made my day, and made me realize I was being stupid.

I want one of those cookies.

Last edited by DestinaFaroda on Jul 6, 2009 10:13 pm. Total edits: 1.

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 7:38 pm

# 6

spike

ProfileSend Private Msg

Would it be possible to bring back zarbon for the final episode?

I know he moved away, but maybe you could have him send a sound file or something?

Posted: Jul 30, 2009 2:37 pm

# 7

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

Thanks for the suggestion Spike. However, we've already finished recording and started animating the finale so it's a bit late to make changes.
As to whether Zarbon will be in the episode? You'll just have to wait and find out!
Animation of the episode is about 2/5ths done.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network