What now?

View Previous Topic | View Next Topic

Posted: May 21, 2010 2:52 pm

# 1

Susie

Site Administrator

ProfileSend Private MsgWebsiteICQAIMY!IMMSNM

Total Forum Posts: 0

Thank you everyone for your comments. Though it's hard to read peoples negative comments on the ZMT ending, I understand that your comments come from the heart and for your love of ZMT. Thank you so much for following us from beginning to end. I thought it might be helpful to provide a bit of backstory so you understand the context of this ending and the reason we went the direction we did.

To many of us, the show represented a lot of negative energy because the star was no longer taking part in the show. Continuing to run a show called "Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater" without Zarbon just made little sense to most of us. So we decided we wanted to put our creative energies into something fresh and new.

Jason Barbour and Michael Toews came up with a great concept for a new series that would parody anime in general, allowing us to expand beyond the realm of Dragon Ball Z. Unfortunately, the team couldn't make the time commitments to follow through with it and we'll likely shelve the project until more of us can work on it again.

Since then, my creative energies have been put into my job (it pays the bills after all) and in coding PaperDemon. Not to mention planning my wedding.

My future animation plans are looking to Surviving Together. It's a project that is still in my heart and has been on my mind for the last 8 years. I get emails from people all the time asking when it will be completed and it reminds me of how much I loved that story when I read it the first time LavenderGoddessV wrote it.

This story needs to be told.

Tonight, I'm going to organize myself again and try to pick up where I last left off. However, it would be extremely helpful to have a team of people to assist in watching over the creation of Surviving Together. If you are interested in reviewing storyboards, rough animations, etc, please contact me at bogusred@paperdemon.com and I'll add you to the mailing list.

Thank you everyone for your support and please stay tuned.
---
Dragonball Z; the gateway drug of anime

By browsing this site, you agree to the Terms of Service.

Legend:     Administrator     Moderator     Jr. Moderator     Staff Member

This website contains content of a mature nature and is NOT intended for children. For information about the mature content of this site, please visit our page on the Internet Content Rating Association website. This website is part of the BogusRed Network